Re: Entropy: quenched disorder is entropy

..addendum to last post. I guess a part of what is confusing me is
that I thought the probability of any particular arrangement of cards in
a deck is the same. It shouldn't matter (in my view) whether the cards
are all arranged in order or not--they are in some order and that is all
that matters. Differences in probability arise when we as questions
like: What is the probability that the first four cards in the sequence
are black? This does not seem to be what you are talking about?
WBN