physics love letter

Phys-L members:

As you know, St. Valentine's Day is next Monday. I remember reading a
"physics love letter" in which a person declare his love using physics
concepts. I was planning to use it in a science education
class next week. Unfortunately, I cannot find this document on the WWW,
and I do not know the source of the letter.

Does anyone knows about this letter? Where can I find it?

Thank you,

Wilson J. Gonzalez-Espada
Science Education Department
University of Georgia