Re: Entropy: quenched disorder is entropy

You fellows are confusing me mightily with this thread. I can't even
figure out if you are talking about thermodynamic entropy, informational
entropy, or the twilight zone between. Statistical mechanics was always
difficult for me so I am sure part of the problem is just my
understanding, but can you make your posts clearer to the "slow
learners"? WBN