Re: Sig Figures

I got by with Mass Transport Equations, charge transport and even the
Poynting Vector for 'Energy' transport back when *I* was being so
poorly educated.

I love the Poynting vector energy transport picture. It is
perfectly clear in that representation that when one hooks
a battery across a resistor energy flows into the resistor
from the space outside! People who believe in material
energy will confidently say that the energy "comes from"
the battery. Nothing can illustrate the unreality of energy
more dramatically than this example.

Leigh