FCI Scores, etc.

Richard Hake has graciously (as usual) mentioned my work in these
diagnostic testing and cognition areas. I remain VERY interested in the
question of whether dealing with the severe cognitive and skill deficits
in a fully IE PRE-physics program of the type described would break the
0.7 barrier in the FCI, or have other beneficial effects on success
rates in physics.

Anyone wanting further info on my work is invited to email me. I would
be interested in working with someone who is currently teaching a solid
IE physics program and who might have the ability to try an
implementation of the Kolodiy-Epstein program (or similar) previous to
physics for those who test as needing it. I strongly suspect that grant
funding is possible.

Jerry EPstein,
Mathematics Dept.
Polytechnic University
Brooklyn NY (where physics hardly exists)