Re: where have all the physics-loving students gone, long time passing?

At 10:45 AM 1/6/00 -0500, Richard W. Tarara wrote:
All of this is not to say that there are _no_ students
really turned on by learning (I get a few--far too few) and that some will
take courses to really try and learn something they are interested in
(outside their major)--but that is VERY seldom physics.

And then as part of our search for an explanation thereof, at 10:41 AM