Re: dS=0

Oh my!!! Bob is quite right. The sketch of the derivation is there but
the equations are not. I am embarrassed! I thought we had fixed this long
ago. Let me work on it and get back to the list. We are going to have to
get a LateX to HTML process perfected -- My team now says they are going to
get this done "tomorrow" -- Read "any day now" (:-)

Sorry for the false alarm.

Please supply the RHS of equations 2 through 6 of your First Law Page; the
version I get was last updated June 1, 1990. (I do not have access to
Reif)

Bob

BTW That is a typo -- The last time we worked on this was Jun99. And one
does not _need_ Reif --- The derivation is mine -- such as it is (:-)

Jim

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen