Re: Heat through an adiabatic wall?

Of course sound propagation in a gas is an isentropic process,
although this might be close enougb to the the piston-in-cylinder
problem that you may prefer to lump the two together.
Regards,
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>