Re: To donate: Environmental Chamber(s) (fwd)

I once received a donated piece of equipment which was not working,
had no documentation and no support of any kind. It had to be thrown
away. What kind of support are you offering?

David Evans wrote:

I have a few Environmental Chambers which I desire to donate. Of
course, a considerable portion of my goal is that we will be able to
deduct the donation from my taxes. Thus, in order to be considered
you must be, or represent, a IRS qualified organization. Almost all
academic institutions are qualified.