video series recommendation?

Dear PHYS-L members,

we are finally planning to replace our old, deteriorating collection
of 8 mm film loops for introductory university physics with new video
material. I am asking your opinions about the "Physics Demonstrations
in ..." series, sold by The Project Group, Inc. I have their brochure,
and the contents and format of the tapes seems quite suitable for out
needs. We would probably get all parts of the "Physics Demonstrations
in Mechanics", "Physics Demonstrations in Heat", "Physics
Demonstrations in Light", and "Physics Demonstrations in Electricity
and Magnetism" series, on VHS tapes, PAL format.

Would you recommend this series, or maybe some other, with relatively
similar contents?

Ari.Hamalainen@Helsinki.FI
Univ. of Helsinki, Department of Physics
http://www.helsinki.fi/~aohamala/