Re: video series recommendation?

we are finally planning to replace our old, deteriorating collection
of 8 mm film loops for introductory university physics with new video
material. I am asking your opinions about the "Physics Demonstrations
[edits]
Would you recommend this series, or maybe some other, with relatively
similar contents?

Ari:

If you have the $$ you should check out the ENCYCLOPEDIA OF PHYSICS
DEMONSTRATIONS (mentioned with contact info at
http://www.psrc-online.org/demo_act/demo.html
). They are very expensive but comprehensive. 25 disks; 600 demos). I have
no idea whether the PAL/NSTC conundrum is solved for videodisks or not but
they might have a PAL variant.

Dan M