To donate: Environmental Chamber(s) (fwd)

REPLY by PRIVATE EMAIL.

Dan M

From: keyman@netcom.com (David Evans)
Newsgroups: sci.engr
Subject: To donate: Environmental Chamber(s)
Date: 25 Dec 1999 07:56:26 GMT

I attempted to post this earlier, but it appears it did not get out.
Sorry if you see it twice.

I have a few Environmental Chambers which I desire to donate. Of
course, a considerable portion of my goal is that we will be able to
deduct the donation from my taxes. Thus, in order to be considered
you must be, or represent, a IRS qualified organization. Almost all
academic institutions are qualified.

You do not need to take more than one. If more than one is useful,
great. I currently expect that I will need to find homes for each
individually.

I would like to "complete" the donation of at least a couple of the
chambers this year. What is required for this is that at least verbal
agreement must be entered into for me to give it to your organization,
and the agreement given to accept the donation by someone appropriate
in your organization. The paperwork can be completed in the new year.
Thus, I will need to be able to call you. When responding, please
provide, at least, a phone number and appropriate times for contacting
you (include your timezone!).

You can contact me via phone (650-934-3999) or email
(keyman@netcom.com).

The Chambers we have available are mostly temperature chambers,
but we do have a couple that are pressure/altitude also.
[Actually, the couple of pressure chambers, not listed, which we have
are not available until later next year.]

1) Thermotron Model #FA-64 Temperature and Altitude test chamber.
64 cubic feet (4' x 4' x 4') of chamber space (interior space).
Temp: -73 deg C to 177 deg C; Altitude: ambient to 100,000 feet.

2) Scientific & Industrial Instruments 40T-65200 - Temperature Chamber
S/N 4765
Includes Onkura readout and Partlow chart recorder
415 Volt, 3 Phase, inner dimensions 42" x 36" x 42"
with platform step

3) Tenny Thirty - T30RC Temperature Chamber;s/n 11909-14
Includes Tenny Versa Tenn control panel and chart recorder,
240 Volt, 1 Phase, inner dimensions 36" x 48" x 36"
with platform step

4) Tenny Thirty - T30RC Temperature Chamber;S/N 11862-74
Includes Tenny Versa Tenn control panel and chart recorder,
240 Volt, 1 Phase, inner dimensions 36" x 48" x 36"
with platform step

5) Tenny Thirty - T30RC Temperature Chamber;S/N 11862-8
Includes Tenny Versa Tenn control panel and chart recorder,
240 Volt, 1 Phase, inner dimensions 36" x 48" x 36"
with platform step

6) Tenny Thirty - T30RC Temperature Chamber;S/N 11909-6
Includes Tenny Versa Tenn control panel and chart recorder,
240 Volt, 1 Phase, inner dimensions 36" x 48" x 36"
with platform step

7) Heraeus Votsch VMO8/1000 - Temperature Chamber;S/N 31289
with programmable computer panel and chart recorder
inner dimensions 38" x 34" x 38"h

David Evans
keyman@netcom.com
Zeta Technologies