Re: Binary stars

Ludwik is not keeping QM in mind when he ask about p-pbar atoms
which have been around for decades. See my detailed comments (below):

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>