Re: elephants and coherence

The truth is that a number of texts march along the same silly path I did
(which may be the reason I failed to turn my brain on in this matter).

It's not your fault. It's the Hewitt-Nye syndrome. When Gamow did
it we were much more innocent. I've done it myself, calculating the
deflection due to passing through a doorway. There's no reason to
continue doing silly things like that any more.

Leigh