Re: Central Limit Theorem

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

> Where is a connection between the corn pop sound and the
> central limit theorem?

I'm with Ludwik on this one! Asking whether corn-popping illustrates the
central limit theorem seems analogous to asking whether eagles fly around
in caves. The answer is no, not normally, and there are about 5 reasons
why you shouldn't try it, and even if you force the issue it doesn't tell
you much about caves or eagles or corn or the central-limit theorem.