From: John Mallinckrodt <ajmallinckro@CSUPOMONA.EDU>
To: <PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: IP 5.0

I was one of the beta reviewers a year ago for IP 5.0 when it was intended
to be called IP 4.0 and was being published by Knowledge Revolution which
has since been gobbled up by another company.
I'll be blunt: In my opinion IP 5.0 is a total ripoff cynically designed
to squeeze a few last drops of blood out of what was once potentially a
large and loyal customer base.