Re: "Faraday's Final Riddle"

DuPont NOMEXÆ Features NOMEXÆ, developed by DuPont for applications
requiring dimensional stability and excellent heat resistance, is
available in fibre form (continuous filament and staple) and sheet
form (paper and pressboard).
http://www.dupont.com/afs/nfeatures.htm/
Chuck Britton

Strange! I could not get to the above URL until I erased the final slash
(/) . Then it worked OK. I am using MS OE5 and IE5. Anybody understand
these weirdities? (I have reached other URLs with a final slash.)

Bob Sciamanda (W3NLV)

I followed the link as you suggested, and followed links there to teflon
and apparel (still thinking underwear ;-)) and found socks. Bob and I
march with a color guard. Teflon in our socks would likely save us from
some awful blisters!

Dr. Lois Breur Krause
Department of Geological Sciences
442 Brackett Hall
Clemson University
Clemson SC 29634

teaching chemistry, physics, astronomy and geology to elementary education
majors.

How We Learn and Why We Don't: Student Survival Guide,
available from International Thompson Publishing, ISBN 0324-011970

http://home.earthlink.net/~breurkrause

krause@clemson.edu