lost msg: Re: bad-faith argumentation (was *earth* vs. *wing*)

One last message, never sent earlier, probably useless now that I'm the
object of anger and disrespect. More about the bird hovering in the cage,
and the fact that there is no force between bird and cage, even though the
cage REALLY IS just as heavy when the bird is hovering as when it is
resting on the bottom.