Re: nuclear hazards

While I agreee with Frank that solutions exist in principle, the track record
of nuclear power does not exactly inspire confidence. The industry has been
rife with fraud and carelessness. I don't know if the nuclear industry is any
worse than others in this regard, but the consequences have the potential to be
more serious than for most industries.