Re: nuclear hazards

While I agreee with Frank that solutions exist in principle, the track
record of nuclear power does not exactly inspire confidence. The industry
has been rife with fraud and carelessness. I don't know if the nuclear
industry is any worse than others in this regard, but the consequences have
the potential to be more serious than for most industries.

I agree that there are dangers and issues that need to be addressed. That is
why I dearly hope that we don't wait until the lights go out to react. We
need to plan now. Dangers are greatest when knowledge and preparation is
least and time is important. There are solutions.

Frank from Livermore