Re: Viruses

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Camp <pjcamp@coastal.edu>

To my knowledge, no one has yet managed to pull off a virus of this
type. Given the way it would have to be distributed, I doubt whether
it would spread very rapidly, if at all. It would have to be a
*really* good email to make me want to forward it to all my friends
immediately.

Perhaps a message that warns about the virus itself would be one that people
would tend to foward. ;-)

rick