Re: Team Teaching Physics Labs

I think you have hit on a good idea by including the peer aide as a lab
instructor. In the high school I teach at we are often in and out of
each others rooms, especially during labs. The additional contact and
the disparate wasys of approaching a given phenomenon increase the
liklihood that a particular student will have their question answered in
a way that especially makes sense to them.

Greg Kifer