Re: Laser Pointer Danger?

I had a visit from a uniformed policeman the other evening.
Appears a neighbor complained someone at my house had been
pointing a rifle at his house. He had noticed the laser sight.
Turns out my son had been playing with my laser pointer briefly...
I offered my apologies for any undue alarm.
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK

This appears to be an inconsiderate use of a laser pointer
rather than a real danger from the laser beam).

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where our neighbors are real friendly)