Re: JavaScript

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 14:09:49 -0500
From: forinas@indiana.edu (kyle forinash)
Subject: Re: JavaScripting

Can you (or anyone else) recommend a good JavaScript book?

In comparison with the True Basic Reference Manual (by Kemeny and
Kurtz) all JS books I browsed are bad. Perhaps the evolving nature
of JavaScript has something to do with it. The text I am using is:
"Laura Lemay's Web Workshop, JavaScript", 1996 by L. Lemay and
M. Moncur. ISBN 1-57521-141-6, costs=$40. Probably too ancient
but explains basic concepts.