Re: Laser Pointer Danger?

At 21:31 1/18/98 -0500, herbgottlieb@juno.com wrote:

... Placing DANGER and CAUTION
warnings on harmless laser pointers leads to a general disrespect
for all warnings. ...
Although there is absolutely no evidence now that low power laser
pointers could harm anyone, it is always possible that some danger
will be discovered in the future. ...

Herb Gottlieb

I had a visit from a uniformed policeman the other evening.

Appears a neighbor complained someone at my house had been
pointing a rifle at his house. He had noticed the laser sight.

Turns out my son had been playing with my laser pointer briefly...
I offered my apologies for any undue alarm.

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK