Phone charges for internet

I received this message from a friend and I thought that you may be
interested
* * * *
There is a very important matter currently under review by the FCC
(Federal
Communications Commission). Your local telephone company has filed a
proposal
with the FCC to impose a per minute charge for your internet services.
They
contend that your usage will hinder operation of the telephone network.

The FCC has created an E-mail address for your comments. They must be
received by February 13, 1998.

Send your comments and concerns to isp@fcc.gov and tell them what you
think.
Every phone company in the nation is in on this collusive deal. They are
trying to sneak it under the wire without litigation.

Tell everyone you know who uses the Internet to send a protest. It is
your
Internet, not that of the phone company.

* * *
Mel
Mel
don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get
completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at
(800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]