Re: FrameMaker Info.

Hi,

I am considering using FrameMaker5.5 by Adobe for documents incorporating
many equations. I know it has a built in equation editor, but I have
never used it. If you can provide me with any info on its use, and the
use of FrameMaker as a whole, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Gene Mosca

Gene, my wife is quite a FrameMaker guru. She's written a few
training manuals and does extensive training sessions for major clients
here in the Research Triangle Park. It is an 'Industry Standard' for
documentation for ISO9000 etc. It's strengths are in HUGE documents that
must meet strict formatting guidelines.

I'll agree with Hugh (see, Hugh, I don't ALWAYS slam you) in that it may be
overkill. It's not cheap (even with edu pricing) an upgrade to 5.5 runs
$150 or so.

I'll ask her about the equation editing and get back to you.

britton@odie.ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936