Re: Balancing Margaritas

Eggs are boring. But, a nearly full Margarita glass balanced on its edge,
now that's worth leaving on the restaurant table. We do some things in
Texas with a lot more fun. Rotational Inertia is one of them. As they say:
In Texas, we take everything with a grain of salt, a slice of lime, and a
shot of tequila. Karl

Oh, yes; it also helps to have a little salt sprinkled
inconspicuously on the tablecloth.

Leigh

Dr. Karl I. Trappe Desk Phone: (512) 471-4152
Physics Dept, Mail Stop C-1600 Demo Office: (512) 471-5411
The University of Texas at Austin Home Phone: (512) 264-1616
Austin, Texas 78712-1081