Re: Graphing by Hand

At 01:46 PM 9/26/97 -0700, you wrote:
but the result is something like my 78 suburban--12 miles per gallon!

Golly, they must have gotten better in 78. My 77 suburban has never got
12 mpg yet; at one speedier point driving to AAPT in Denver this summer
(just before a hailstorm) I actually fell below 9 mpg. Great pickup
though :^(.

Dan the suburban guy, who never got to drive Suburbans in Canada

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://www.phy.nau.edu/~danmac/homepage.html

We'll be glad to have you come up any time. Don't go on to Wawa though,
where gas was $2.00 US per gallon this summer. On the other hand, Wawa is
in a great part of the country , and worth it.

Regards,

Patrick W. Whippey EMail: pwhippey@julian.uwo.ca
Department of Physics & Astronomy Phone: 519-661-2111 x 6431
University of Western Ontario Fax: 519-661-2033
London Ont N6A 3K7