Re: Graphing by Hand

but the result is something like my 78 suburban--12 miles per gallon!

Golly, they must have gotten better in 78. My 77 suburban has never got
12 mpg yet; at one speedier point driving to AAPT in Denver this summer
(just before a hailstorm) I actually fell below 9 mpg. Great pickup
though :^(.

Dan the suburban guy, who never got to drive Suburbans in Canada

Well, we had a '71 Suburban which we drove across Canada. The gas
mileage was *much better*, but perhaps that is because our gallons
were much bigger (about 6:5 compared to US gallons)!

Leigh