RE: Web-based courses

The original request was for the distance learning experience sharing,
not only for a list of sites (which is certainly very useful to potential
students). Do we have practioners of nearly-total web-based art of
teaching physics on our list? Is it possible? Is it desirable? What were
your reflections when you were directing distant learning?