Re: Uncl: Astronomy Down Under

I don't know the answers to any of your questions, but it sounded like a
good WWW challange. Try The Astronomical Society of Australia home page
at

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/asa_www/asa.html

and their link to a list of Australian universites:

http://wwwatnf.atnf.csiro.au/Othersites/uni_aus.html

Joe D. Darling jdarling@emh1.otc.cc.mo.us
Instructor of Physics and Physical Science
Ozarks Technical Community College
1020 East Brower Springfield, MO 65802
(417) 895-7907 (417) 895-7085 FAX