From: Leigh Palmer
To: phys-l
Subject: Style
Date: Friday, September 12, 1997 7:45AM

Ludwik says:

In my opinion "public snipings" and "embarassing comments" are
perfectly OK as long as we know that everybody is motivated by the
concerns which unite us on this list. We learn from each other and
this is the most important.

Hear, hear! This is academic debate. Our style may not be correct
"netiquette", but many of us are utterly fed up with artificial
correctness. I'll join your party, Ludwik.

Leigh