Re: CONSERVATION OF ENERGY

In the context of present discussion the word "cosensus" was not a call
for voting. We should exchange interpretations of commonly used phrases.
Then we may be able to agree on which of them are correct and which are
not. I am not satisfied with "this-is-wrong pronouncements", the
arguments behind the pronouncements are essential.

No Leigh, you did not "fail to teach". It is very likely that I am not
the only one who benefitted from many of your comments. Jist do not
forget that what is obvious to you is not obvious to many phys-L-ers.

Ludwik Kowalski