Re: Feeling Acceleration

*"Re: Feeling Acceleration"*
Richard W. Tarara wrote on Wed, 9 Apr 1997 11:42:24 -0500 :

maybe the vast majority) of people on this list are teaching at the HS =
and
Introductory College level and often these discussions get skewed toward
'graduate level' analyses. The rest of us can learn much from these
essays, but must keep in mind that we will probably have to settle for a
'somewhat' simpler explanation in our classes. Of course there's always
the DELETE key ;-) !

Rick: If such discussions make me change my explanations just
slightly (because my own concepts are getting clearer) they are
worth a big lot - no need for DEL!
Bye, bye
Guntbert
Guntbert Reiter, Graz, Austria