Re: Hale-Bopp

One of my classes just finished a scale model of Hale-Bopp's orbit. We
roughly followed the directions provided at the Abrams Planetarium site.
It has become a focal point in the school in only one day. Ours is about
90 feet long (double the Abrams dimensions) but it can be adapted to any
size to fit an available space. I recommend it.

Last night was the first clear moonless evening in a long time here. The
comet was awesome!

Dave

--
* David Simmons St. John's Jesuit High School *
* 5901 Airport Hwy Toledo OH 43615 *