Re: Overhead View Screens

This is just going to you; forward to PHYS-L if you think there is
general interest.

Check out http://www.ti.com/dlp/ for a list of units.

The brightness is hard to compare, as there are several "standard"
ways of measuring brightness. One dlp unit I've read specs for says
it's 450 lumens color, and 1400 gray scale. SVGA units are brighter
than VGA (more mirrors--like 480,000 mirrors total!!)

Another benefit of DLP is that there's no black line between pixels.