Re: Overhead View Screens

Tish Richey wrote:

I have been informed that I need to turn in a wish list tomorrow morning.
What are "those interface-screen things" called that allow you to show your
computer screen on the overhead? Thanks.

Tish Richey
prichey@venus.net
500 South Gardner Street
Scottsburg High School
PHONE (812) 752-8927
FAX (812) 752-6207
Scottsburg, Indiana 47170

We use an LCD Dispaly to link the computer to the overhead. There is a
drawback however, it requires a very dark room and a very bright
overhead. If you have a large room, you might look into a projector of
some type.
--
Richard Goode
Physics Teacher

"Man does not cease to play because he grows old;
Man grows old because he ceases to play."