Re: Jackson on Jackson

On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Roger A. Pruitt wrote:

have to wait until Monday to get back on the job. Obviously, people who
spend Monday and Tuesday talking about what they did on their past
weekend and the rest of the week planning for the coming weekend aren't
working in the appropriate field.

Roger,

You are obviously not a golfer. By your criteria I should be
on the PGA tour despite my lack of talent ;)

Mike Monce
Connecticut College