Re: Sorry -Reply

Hi Paul!
This is Gordon, from Rosa Linda's!
I've also wondered about the timing of listserv messages. I believe my
server program puts them in cronological order with respect to the time
that the message was sent. So a message from a more western time
zone will always be placed ahead of a more local one even though I
might actually receive the closer one first. Then there's the case of one
sent from across the international date line. I received one the other day
which was dated the next day. Needless to say it remained the last
message listed for some time. I don't know if this is a factor with some
others' email also or not.
Gordon Shepherd
Guilford Tech. Comm. Coll.
Jamestown, NC 27282