Bernoulli for 5th Graders

DO NOT reply to the list.

I DO NOT wish to resurrect the Bernoulli arguement; however, I
volunteered to do a science lesson for a 5th grade scout group. The
lesson is Bournoulli's Principle. Their book shows the standard wing
shape with zero angle of attack and agrues for lift only in terms of
high (normal) pressure on the bottom vs low (reduced) pressure over
the top. The leader wants a hands-on activitiy. I'm a bit gun-shy.

What would be some good activities for 5th graders that would be
Bernoulli, would be at their level, would not be misleading, would not
get me in trouble with the members of this list.

To save bandwidth please send responses to my email address below. Do
not reply to the list.

Dave

--
* Dave Simmons <dsimmon@uoft02.utoledo.edu *