Re: What Flows?

Can we not say: "The dimensions are the same but the units are not."

We can (there is an existence proof in this self-answering question),
but where is the value in doing so? What do we learn about Nature by
doing so? In what way will we facilitate learning by doing so? The
only function of such an addition to the curriculum would be to give
us one more item that could be included on a multiple choice test.

We would learn something about the difference between Nature and our
description of Nature. We would learn something about measurement.
Likely, this is important. 8-)

Nature abhors multiple choice tests! (So do I, and I administer them!)

Leigh

As do I which is why I refuse to give them.

Paul J. Camp "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University in variety but also of
Conway, SC 29528 variety in unity.
pjcamp@csd1.coastal.edu --Umberto Eco
pjcamp@postoffice.worldnet.att.net The Name of the Rose
(803)349-2227