Re: HTML Editor

Two on-line references that are helpful as one proceeds in learning to
write HTML are:

The Almost Complete HTML Reference

http://www.digital-planet.com/htmlref/

HTML, the complete guide

http://www.emerson.emory.edu/services/html/html.html

As others have noted, I have done my HTML writting using only the simplest
of text editors, NotePad under Win 95, and prefer to do that. That is one
reason I have prefered using Internet Explorer 2.0 because when one looks
at the underlying text (source) for a web page, it is already in NotePad.
This has been very helpful in debugging my attempts. Netscape 2.0 would
allow one to view the source but not to edit it. My understanding is that
3.0 now gives the user a source editor.

Richard Bowman
Dr. Richard L. Bowman
Dept. of Physics e-mail: rbowman@bridgewater.edu