sine and QPro

Greetings everyone. I don't think this is the appropriate place
to post this message, but I can't find anywhere to do so. I've been
working on a few labs for my students when I return back to school. I've
been using Quatro Pro and Microsoft Works spreadsheet programs for some
of the labs. I discovered that neither of the programs use sine (or
cosine or tangent) in degree mode, but instead in radians. Does anyone
know of a way to convert any of those programs from radians to degree
mode? For example, if I take the sine of 30 in QPro or MS Works, I get
-0.988 when I want to get 0.5. Can anyone help me out with this? Any
help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Dwight
dsouder@ashland.edu