Re: [Phys-L] me-d uc "e" has "ic" init Y?

IN MEDICINE: http://aftertheome.ga/CEHASIC.html
CY MAX is the Grinch's dog, and Min is a big http://dick.reallyhim.com (in
Egypt)
MAX, like James Clerk: http://aftertheome.ga/IRMAX.html

C THE L ARK, AM KENTERPRIZING ATM.
Are I B? the rib of Adam : http://sob.reallyhim.comBut are I OSING?
http://os.reallyhim.com #originalsinmmmmmforbreakfast
ZAMBONI.
cha cha cha ... but r u a qt? http://buck.reallyhim.com B on #ambiguity and
TCL/QT.
me d u sa... tisfactual? http://MEDUSA.reallyhim.com
mor?  I son. http://doors.reallyhim.com
masso? http://bereshit.reallyhim.com
learn to read IMHO.
--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

12. Nov 2017 09:29 by phys-l@mail.phys-l.org: