[Phys-L] Equipment question...

So, I just received an old (circa 1940's -- it still has the USN asset tag
on it) RCA tabletop electron microscope. The person who gave it to me (the
college) said it just needed a vacuum pump and a power supply.

Well, after taking the cover off, it looks like it needs a water supply
(for cooling) not a vacuum pump and the power supply plug is 8 prongs -- 2
groups of 4 , each group oriented perpendicularly to the other group.

Does anyone know anything about this? We'd like to try and rehab it and
get it working if it is not too costly in time or money.

Can anyone suggest where I might look for a manual on how it is all
connected? If I can get the flow direction for the water and the pinout of
the power supply I think I can 'test' it and try to get it working.

Thank in advance for any help,
Peter Schoch
Sussex County Community College, NJ