Re: [Phys-L] me-d uc "e" has "ic" init Y?

this is ember-ass-ing.
http://aftertheome.ga/CEHASIC.htmlhttp://aftertheome.ga/IRMAX.html
it's proof; of time travel, or... the matrix.  IMHO call a reporter or a
statistician to help you prove that we can heal the sick and end world hunger
with the snap of YOUR FINGERS.
hey, are I x? http://rix.reallyhim.com

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

12. Nov 2017 09:26 by phys-l@mail.phys-l.org: