Re: [Phys-L] Typing Math Equations in Email

John Denker on April 06, 2015 at 3:56 PM wrote:

1) This list (like most others) does not allow attachments of any kind.
There are a lot of things that can go wrong with attachments, including
viruses, various compatibility issues, et cetera.

2) Constructive suggestion: For a wide range of equations, it's not hard
to lay them out by hand ...

Thank you! Your post not only explains why pasted output from the Word
equation editor doesn't show up on Phys_L posts (such output did show up
when I emailed myself the same output from the Verizon server my Outlook
email uses) but also gives useful information on a number of practical work
a rounds.