Re: [Phys-L] understanding and reasoning ... or not

Operator: 911, what's your emergency?
Caller: We've been out hunting, and there's been a
terrible accident. I think my friend is dead.
Operator: Are you sure he's dead?
Caller: Hang on ... (BANG! BANG!) ... OK, now I'm sure.

Let me combine threads from two different lists:
On 01/21/2015 02:38 PM and on 01/21/2015 04:07 PM,