[Phys-L] physics and football

A history (not physics!) colleague sent this to me.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/2015/01/21/how-the-patriots-could-have-cheated-without-letting-air-out-the-ball/Eocm5m29nIlh0HRBjFWsYO/story.html?s_campaign=8315

Interesting article. However, note the error (PSI) in the third paragraph.
Very surprised this mistake was made. I wonder if anyone edited/proofread
this article before it was published.

I plan to show this to my students when I teach fluids to see if they can
find the error. It's also good to show connections between science and
sports.